We want you to be satisfied with every course you register for from NACE. If you are not totally satisfied, for any reason, we invite you to return the course materials within 30 days of purchase for exchange, credit, or refund, whichever you prefer. We will provide a refund or credit less shipping and handling fees if materials are returned in new condition. The original purchaser of this course is registered to receive CE credit. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing. Sorry, we do not offer preview copies of course materials or CE tests.
If one person purchases a course for the full price up to four persons may share materials for that course with the full price purchaser. Each person must complete a separate registration form and pay a registration fee for the course. Each registrant will receive a post-test packet. All post-tests (full price purchaser and sharers) must be returned at the same time. Sharing of courses cannot be purchased on the internet. Please call our toll free number to arrange for sharing a course.
Complaints and Grievances Policy
Please submit any complaints or grievances in writing. This may be mailed, faxed, or sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted complaints or grievances should include: the name, address, phone, profession of person submitting the complaint or grievance; title of CE course; exact nature of the complaint/grievance. The Director of Continuing Education will make an effort to resolve the complaint or grievance to the satisfaction of the person who registered for the course. This may include issuance of a voucher for another NACE course or other action suitable to all parties.
Course material is sent out within 48 hours of receiving an order for in stock items.
Instuctions for Completing a Course
- Study the learning material.
- Answer all the test questions.
- Complete the Program Evaluation.
- Return a copy of the completed answers and Program Evaluation to NACE.
- Keep the original of your post-test and evaluation.
- To receive credit, you must obtain a score of 80% or better on the test questions. Your test will be scored and a certificate will be sent to you within seven days after we receive your test. If you do not pass, you may re-take it.